MicroThermoFluidics based on MEMS
- E²Technology (Environment-constrained Energy Technology)
- Micro BioChemical Plant
- Nano/MEMS Technology
- BioMEMS / BioChemical Fluidic Handling System
- MEMS Packaging
- New Fabrication Technology
Ph.D., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea, 2001
M.D., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea, 1995
B.D., Pusan National University, Korea, 1993
1. Jeung Sang Go and Shuichi Shoji, "A disposable, dead volume-free and leak-free in-plane PDMS Microvalve," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 114, Issue 2-3, (Sep. 2004) 438-444.
2. Jeung Sang Go and K. C. Kim, "An Isothermal Temperature Source with a Large Surface Area using the Metal-Etched Microwick-Inserted Vapor Chamber Heat Spreader," KSME International Journal, Vol. 18, No. 4, (May, 2004) 681-688.
3. M. Kanai, S. Ikeda, J. Tanaka, Jeung Sang Go, H. Nakanishi and S. Shoji, "The multiple sample injector using improved sheath flow to prevent sample dilution," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 111, Issue 1, (March 2004) 32-36.
4. H. Sato, T. Kakinuma, Jeung Sang Go and S. Shoji, "In-channel 3-D micromesh structures using maskless multi-angle exposures and their microfilter application," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 111, Issue 1, (March 2004) 87-92.
5. J.S. Go and S. Shoji, "Micromechanics of Self-Oscillating Microcantilever Using Piezoresistive Microsensors," IEEJ Trans. SM, Vol. 123, No. 11, (November 2003) 1-3.
6. Jeung Sang Go, "Design of a microfin array heat sink using flow-induced vibration to enhance the heat transfer in the laminar flow regime," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 105, Issue 2, (July 2003) 201-210.
7. Jeung Sang Go and S. Shoji, "Digital Sorting of Flow-through Droplet Phase MicroFluid," Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.Vol.42 No.5A (May, 2003) L448-L450.
1. Visiting researcher, Department of Electrical Engineering and Bioscience, Waseda University, Japan (2002-2004).
2. Visiting researcher, Department of Applied Chemistry, University of Tokyo, Japan (2002-2003).
3. Staff Engineer, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Korea(2000-2002)
Professional Societies & Activities
Honors and Awards
1. Research Fellowship from Japan Science and Technology, (2002)
2 FY2003 Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers, (2003)
International Joint Research & Activities
1. Joint Research with Professor S. Shoji, Waseda University, Japan (present)