Gaseous Electronics, Plasma Engineering
High Density Plasma Sources
Plasma Display Panel
Ph.D., Seoul National University, Korea, 1996
1. Lee, H. J., and Tae, H. S., "A Study on the Characteristics of Axially Magnetized Capacitively Coupled Radio Frequency Plasma," Journal of KVS, 2001(in Press).
2. Kim, M. Y., Tae, H. S., and Lee, H. J., "Effects of Etch Process Parameters on the Ohmic Contact Formation in the Plasma Etching of GaN Using Plana Inductively Coupled CH4/H2/Ar Plasma," Journal of KIEE Vol. 49C No. 8-2 pp. 438-444, 2000.
3. Lee, H. J., "Electric Field in a Magnetized Inductively Coupled Plasma," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 27. Issue 1 pp. 52-53, 1999.
4. Lee, H. J., Motomura, M., Tachibana, K., "Observations of Silicon Surfaces Exposed to Inductively Coupled CHF3 and C4F8/H2 Plasmas Using Fourier Transform Infrared Ellipsometry," Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol.37 Part 1, No. 8 pp.4522-4526, 1998.
5. Lee, H. J., Kim, J. H., and Whang, K. W., "Selective SiO2/Si3N4 Etching In Magnetized Inductively Coupled C4F8 Plasma," Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 16(2), pp. 500, 1998.
Assistant Professor, Pusan National University, Korea (2001-Present)
Instructor, Uiduk University, Korea (1999-2001)
Researcher, Kyungpook National University, Korea (1998 -1999)
Instructor, Kyoto University, Japan (1996-1998)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, KIEE, AVS, KVS
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities