Interpretation and Translation
Translation serviceis offered by the Department of Japanese Language and Literature. Revision is included as part of translation service, which corrects both the effectiveness in conveying the overall message and the flow of coherent sentences, as well as the common mistakes made by Koreans.
Translation and Revision Rates
- Translation(Korean→Japanese) -> 30,000 won per page(A4 sheet)(rough draft translation + revision by a native Japanese)
- Translation(Japanese→Korean) -> 15,000 won per page(A4 sheet)(rough draft translation)
- Revision(Japanese→Japanese) -> 8,000 won per page(A4 sheet)(revision by a native Japanese)
- Word processing in Japanese(Japanese) -> 5,000 won per page(A4 sheet)
Translation and Revision Periods
- Revision ->Within a week after requesting the service(within three days if the reviser's circumstances permit)
- Translation ->Within a month after requesting the service
How to request a translation and revision service?
- Fill out a request form(request form. hwp)
- Submit the manuscript to the office of the Department of Japanese Language and Literature
How to request funding support for the rates charged for the translation and revision service for papers submitted to international journals?
- Pay in advance the fifty percent of the translation and revision rate when requesting the service
- Contact: 051-510-1509